The #WidenSummit Wednesday Webinar series is picking back up after the holiday weekend, and we’ve got a great session for you. Next Wednesday, December 10th join us at 12:00pm CST to learn all about “What DAM data can tell you.” Register here for the free webinar.
Increasingly, insights from analytic data drive product development and even business direction. If you are using a digital asset management (DAM) system equipped with analytic tools like the Widen Media Collective, you can learn a lot about how people are using your assets, and that information can benefit you.
The webinar is based on a session from the 2014 #WidenSummit by Widen CEO Matthew Gonnering and Director of Product Development Deanna Ballew. A write-up of the original presentation was published in the post “Making the most of DAM data.”
Some of the best insights on the importance of asset analytic data came directly from audience members at the summit session who are using analytics or thinking about how it can help them:
- "Analytic data gives me an idea what marketing collateral is being used and what marketing should focus on."
- "I can find out what assets sales are using, so we are making sure to provide enough of the right media."
- "In light of our global brand, it gives me data on if we are appropriately shooting products and using the right models across regions."
- "We would like to get information about what images people connect with in our museum, which can inform programming, future exhibits, and merchandise. Pointing at the data could even help secure sponsorships."
The one hour webinar will detail what kind of analytic information you can get from your assets in the Widen Collective, such as:
- Popularity rating,
- Data export info,
- What social networks the asset was shared over,
- Information in video loads, completed plays, and average time of play,
- Download type, and
- Intended use.
The session will be a great opportunity for current Widen customers to learn more about Collective data analytic capabilities and for potential customers to see what kind of information they can get from their assets.
Register now for “What DAM can tell you” on Wednesday, December 10th at 12:00 CST.