One way to truly gauge the value of DAM is to use a Digital Asset Management Sandbox. It’s like a trial of sorts, but with absolutely no financial investment. The intended purpose of the digital asset management sandbox is to prove the value of a DAM system for your organization. Your organization can have a portion of a live web-based digital asset management system with access to administrative and general user functionality.
With a private and secure digital asset management sandbox, your workgroup and evaluation team can experiment with different phases of digital asset management. On the front-end, you can upload your organization’s digital media and brand assets, add/edit metadata, and set release/expiration controls. You can experiment with various settings and features for review and approval workflows for internal collaboration needs. Your administrators can gain a better understanding of metadata schemas and taxonomies and everyone can see how metadata drives various search functions.
On the general user side, you can see how the DAM system supports previews and conversions of your images, video, audio files and other rich media assets. You can see how DAM makes it easy to share and deliver high-resolution files to others without a hitch. You can map out Roles & Permissions structures for various user controls and tiered administration settings. Plus, you can see what reporting and tracking tools are available to know who is doing or using what. Best of all, you’re able to use your own digital assets and your actual users are encouraged to use it within live marketing and creative environments.
The digital asset management sandbox allows your evaluation team to take advantage of key features and build a proof of concept for your next phase of DAM with no obligation. Great for you and the provider, sandboxes are quick to deploy and you could be up and running with a live DAM sandbox within 48 hours of confirmation.
Your Widen Digital Asset Management Sandbox Includes:
- Administrator Training – Learn how to upload assets, add/edit metadata, and use other admin settings
- Unlimited Users – Use Registration Codes to provide access to as many users as you want to evaluate DAM
- Unlimited Downloads – Use it thoroughly and experiment with different conversion and transcoding options
- Two-week Trial Period – Take two weeks to evaluate and let us know if you need more time
- Support for all Marketing and Creative Assets – Upload your images, videos, audio, logos, office docs, presentations and other marketing assets
Your Widen Digital Asset Management Sandbox Features:
- 24/7 Global, Web-based Access – All of your potential users across the globe can try it out
- Mac and PC Compatible – All of your creative, marketing and sales people can use it
- SSL Secured Application – Your digital media and brand assets are secured within your private sandbox
- Cloud-Based Storage – Your digital media is secure, replicated and available when you need it
- On-the-Fly Conversions for Images – Default conversion options for print and web projects
- Video Asset Management – Previews & Transcoding for the next generation of digital media management
- Version Control Features – Keep all of your versions organized for global collaboration and central control
- Drag & Drop Uploads – Ingest your digital media with ease
Want to learn more? Request a Demo to get your Digital Asset Management Sandbox