Which trends are marketing-driven organizations focused on in 2018? Inquiring minds want to know! If you said artificial intelligence, actionable data, customer experience, and building the right technology mix, you’re spot on. Connecting digital asset management (DAM) to these trends needs to be a priority for all marketing teams who want to maximize content value, create deeper emotional connections with their audiences, and improve the overall customer experience.
Read this paper to learn:
- How the future of DAM will be characterized by greater interactivity and collaboration, more pervasive network connectivity, and enhanced communication channels
- Why core DAM foundations are relevant to marketing success
- How enterprise organizations can gain operational control of their digital assets by embracing DAM as a business strategy
- How DAM helps accelerate the connection between people, processes, and technologies
- Why DAM should be more integrated into the content ecosystem
Marketers will continually be challenged by meeting their customers at the right moment with content that speaks to their behaviors, motivations, and interests. Using DAM as a strategy, rather than just an image repository, can help deliver the right content to the right people at the right time and, ultimately, elevate business growth. Start connecting the DAM dots at your organization today!
Widen builds high-performing software that empowers global organizations to create compelling, meaningful, and measurable digital experiences using the right tools and solutions.